Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So I realize I just posted my first post, well here is my second.


Pat just sent me this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI&search=mortal%20kombat%20theme%20smosh%20music%20video

It is by far the worst thing I have ever seen. Yet it is hilaroius. Please take three minutes and watch this

Dear two kids in the video,
Hello my name is Marc Craig. I hope you don't mind but I am posting your video on my blog. Actually you know what I don't care if you care. You are the most annoying people I have ever met. If I EVER see you on the street I will walk up to you and punch you in the face. Then I will proceed to open up your chest and rip out your heart and hold it in my hand I will then make you watch it beat before I squeeze it. HOW DARE you post a video of yourself LIP SYNCING to the MORTAL COMBAT theme song. Well I hope I see you soon.

Love,
Marc

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh marc, i hate blogs... but i will find myself reading yours everyday i'm sure... haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home