Saturday, March 18, 2006

CARS


Ok so I realize very few people are as excited as I am about Disney Pixar's CARS, opening on June 9th. Here is a little background of the movie.

  1. Was supposed to be the last Disney+ Pixar movie
  2. The Director passed away during production
  3. Many people think this movie has heavy Nascar influences, it does not.
  4. Last week Owners of AMC, Loews, and Regal movie theaters previewed Cars. They agreed that it is the BEST animated (CGI or not) movie since Beauty and the Beast

PLOT- (from what I have gathered during reports of others viewing the movie)

Lighting McQueen (Owen Wilson) must get to his next race in Californina. While traveling he breaks down in a tiny town in the Mid west of of route 66. He becomes friends with the all of the towns inhabitants. The underlying story shows the audience how many places across the country turned to ghost towns after the US highway system was established in the 60's-70s-80's.

I'll post some pictures of the characters when I have some time. But for now check out the CARS Showcase. The website is cleverly designed after a online showcase that an actual car company would publish showcasing their latest models

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/cars/main.html

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my Mad Lib about Marcus

I have never met someone as (ADJECTIVE) as you with as big a (NOUN)as you have.

I Hope someday I get to (VERB) you becuase up to this day, I have only (VERB) you in my dreams.

Sometimes, when I get real lonely, I take out a picture of you and your massive (NOUN) and I just (VERB) it for hours on end.

Please Write back to me, becuase I need to (VERB) you really bad.

Love,
Rob

(i hope this makes sense, its been awhile since I've done parts of speech)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home